Student Intern/Trainee CV Sample
Are you searching for a student internship/trainee job? This post will teach you how to tailor your student intern/trainee CV for the best result.
When to Use this Student Intern/Trainee CV Sample
- Student internships
- Undergraduate internship
- Industrial training
- Graduate trainee/internship
Student Intern/Trainee CV Sample
NNAMDI CHINONSO I.
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dedicated Insurance and Risk Management undergraduate, eager to advance my knowledge and gain excellent corporate experience, within a student trainee position.
Insurance and Risk Management – Imo State University Owerri, 2016- Current
Matriculation number: 16/38694
Grade achieved: B.Sc. Insurance and Risk Management (2020 in view)
West African Examination Certificate – Iju Secondary School, Lagos State, 2009 – 2015
First School Leaving Certificate – Progressive Comprehensive College, Oke-Ira, Ogba, Lagos State, 2009- 2015
Content Manager – Fasthire Ltd, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, May 2020- Current
Main tasks performed: Volunteer work experience as Content Manager at Fasthire Nigeria – an online job listing and recruitment website.
- Write and proofread blog content.
- Conduct SEO research for content topics and keywords.
- Respond to readers’ comments and requests.
- Grew blog subscribers from 10-960 emails in the first 2 months.
- Improved blog readers from 20 + to over 100 per week.
- Transferrable skills gained: teamwork, complaint resolution, research, content management, digital marketing, SEO, blogging and writing skills.
Academic Teacher – Capstoneville Primary School, Lagos State, May 2017- July 2017
Main tasks performed: Academic Teacher for 3 months; taught over 30 Basic-5 pupils all subjects, including Maths and English.
- Transferrable skills gained: teaching, communication, time management, patience, interpersonal relationship, reporting/documentation, etc.
- Content Writing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management/Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Active Listening
- Time Management
- Interpersonal relations
- Digital Marketing- Google Digital Marketing Skills for Africa, July 2020.
- Search Engine Optimization- Yoast SEO Academy, September 2020.
Hobbies and interests
- Science fiction
Guiness Insurance Plc.
CV Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a CV/Resume?
Curriculum vitae (CV) are documents that hold information about an individual’s course of life especially things like; education, skills and work experience. The primary goal of a CV is to project a person’s qualifications.
- When do you need a CV?
You need your Curriculum vitae (Resume) as soon as you reach an employable age.
- How to write a successful internship CV?
If you have gone through this content from the beginning, then you are on track to writing a winning CV. The best way to write a winning CV/Resume is to mirror the qualities and values that a prospective employer needs. More so, for further learning, we have put together a step-by-step guide to aid you in writing a winning CV.
- How long should an internship CV be?
The argument of how long a CV should be will not end today. But, seeing that you are only writing a student intern/trainee CV, 2 pages maximum, is enough to talk about yourself and the strengths you possess.