Micro & Food Safety Specialist Cover Letter Example
Welcome to Fasthire Nigeria- the Job board for entry-level and mid-level careers in Nigeria. This cover letter example will be helpful when writing Cover Letter for Food Science and Nutrition Specialist, Food & Micro Safety Specialist, and Food Technologist positions.
Use this Micro & Food Safety Specialist Cover Letter Example When:
- You’re applying for a job that has been advertised
- You have some formal (paid) work experience.
Micro & Food Safety Specialist Cover Letter Example:
|UCHE TOCHUKWU |
Address, 10th May 2020.
Human Resources Manager,
International Breweries PLC (ABInBev),
Dear Hiring Manager,
RE: APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF MICRO & FOOD SAFETY SPECIALIST
As a graduate of Food Science and Technology (Food Microbiology option), I wish to apply for the position of Micro and Food Safety Specialist at International Breweries (ABInBev) PLC, Port-Harcourt Plant.
I am currently working as a Contract Inventory Clerk at International Breweries PLC Onitsha Plant. My current role entails forward-thinking, reporting, working with little or no supervision, identifying problems or potential problems, and resolving them. Hence, I am knowledgeable of the industry demands and the standard of professionalism required to make an impact in this position.
More so, I am well skilled in using;
- The Voyager Plant Optimization to achieve the key performance indicators in quality control.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP); to ensure excellence in terms of quality for all products delivered to customers and final consumers; as well as avoid hazards and workplace incidents.
- Syspro and Ibis for inventory management.
If you are interested in a candidate with refined interpersonal, data analysis, inventory management, quality control and problem-solving skills; then I believe you will find me a worthy candidate for this position. I am prepared to deliver effective and efficient solutions as a Micro and Food Safety Specialist.
Please find attached my Curriculum Vitae for your consideration. I am available via my email and phone, to provide any further information that may be required, as well as to discuss the requirements for the role.
What to Include in Your Micro & Food Safety Specialist Cover Letter:
- Your name, email address and phone number at the top right side of the letter.
- The name of the company and the contact person’s full name (if you know it) on the left side.
- The date you wrote the letter on the right side.
- A reference line (e.g., “Re: Application for Administration Assistant position”).
- An address to the reader directly (e.g., “Dear Mr. Moyle” – try to avoid using “To whom it may concern” if you can).
- An opening statement, that briefly introduces you to the reader.
- Main body, that highlights the skills and experiences you have; which are relevant to the job.
- A closing paragraph, asking to arrange an interview.
More things to Include in Your Cover Letter:
- General skills that help you work in a team and as part of an organisation.
- Personal attributes that will help you learn to work in a professional work environment.
- School work experience or volunteer work that demonstrates your strengths and attributes.
- Sporting or community club participation (if relevant).
- Hobbies or interests that are relevant to the job or demonstrate your professional experience.
Key points for Your Cover Letter:
- Introduces you to the reader
- Responds to the requirements of the job
- Attracts the reader’s interest and refers them to your resume
- Doesn’t include too many “I” statements, which can run the risk of disengaging the reader.
Let us know if you have any questions about this Micro & Food Safety Specialist cover letter example. Good luck writing your cover letter!