Work from Home Social Media / Digital Marketing Specialist
Johnhale Global Resources is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Work from Home Social Media / Digital Marketing Specialist
Experience: 2 Years Minimum
A good social media strategy should have many positive effects on your marketing, including:
- An increase in inbound traffic to our social media platforms/ website
- An increase in conversion rates
- Improved customer insight
- A decrease in total marketing costs
- Collaborating with management to achieve key digital marketing objectives
- Develop, implement and manage Integrated Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Able to create engaging, persuasive and relevant digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinate the end-to-end process involved in bringing solution/product messages to the market in line with purpose such as lead generation, education, marketing and sales
- Create, Manage and monitor content for social feeds such as Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Create strategies to include engaging contents towards sales of our solutions and to develop our social channels which can include events, photography, infographics, contests, blog posts, videos and more
- Manage various online/digital marketing channels towards positively encouraging patronage and know-how
- Plan, design and execute vertical digital marketing campaign in line our solutions and services
- To design and implement special promotional offers (monthly and otherwise) communicated through social media platforms.
- Daily, identify and publish relevant and informative content on digital platform such as LinkedIn, Facebook, twitter and others, towards positive brand association and value targets
- Continue to grow an engaged, real community of followers and contributors on our multiple accounts with multiple channels.
- Includes creation of a response referral sheet on key questions/areas of discussion
- Monitor user engagement and brainstorm areas to improve the content, reach and engagement
- Build an online community by identifying opportunities to collaborate with like-minded organisations, influencers and other social accounts
- Monitor industry trends, identifying opportunities for social strategies
- Provide constructive feedback
- Content to integrate with other communication channels wherever possible including advertising, PR, website content.
- Create layout recommendations, write copy and oversee the creative development of graphics
- Support the Development and Execution of Paid Digital Media Strategies
- Includes graphic layout recommendations for display ads, copy for search engine marketing, paid social ads and more.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- 2years of experience as a Social Media or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics & of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!