Web Developer/ Graphic Designer
- Post Date:December 10, 2020
- Views 14
Web Developer / Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a skilled Web Developer / Graphic Designer who will be responsible for developing and / or designing websites and graphics for our company.
- You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our websites.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and working with team members who produce content.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Selecting colors, fonts, photographs, layouts and other design elements to communicate creative concepts
- Collaborating with front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create media on company websites and social media handles.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- BSc / HND in Computer Science or related field
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- 1-3 years of experience in web development and graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills & excellent eye for detail
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment and able to solve complex problems.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (Cover Letter and Resume) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.