Web Designer / Social Media Manager at Detopsy Engineering LTD
Detopsy Engineering Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company established by professionals to improve the quality of Engineering Practice and Procedures by developing and maintaining the physical systems that are necessary for the functioning of modern society through Engineering Designs, Inspection, Procurement and construction services in the areas of Electrical, Instrumentation, Valves, Tank, Metering and Automation to oil and gas as well as marine companies.
An indigenous Nigerian Company established by professionals to improve the quality of Engineering Practice and Procedures is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Web Designer / Social Media Manager at Detopsy Engineering LTD
Company: Detopsy Engineering Limited
Deadline Date: 20th October, 2020
Specialization: Advertising/ Social Media/ Marketing/ PR
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a talented Web Designer / Social Media manager to manage our social media accounts and online shop. You will be responsible for developing and executing overall strategy for social media and digital marketing efforts.
- You should be able to effectively manage our social media presence/online shop by ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- We provide an atmosphere for developing team collaboration, business knowledge, creativity and fun within the work environment.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily by the effective use of a content calendar.
- Conceptualize original website and social media accounts design ideas.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to use.
- Design, develop, implement and manage an effective social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Manage an online shop effectively as it relates to communication with clients and responding to queries in a timely manner to ensure optimal customer reviews.
- Monitor SEO, web traffic metrics and user engagement.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (HND / BSc) with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools.
- Excellent visual design skills and ability to solve problems creatively.
- Hands-on experience in content and social media management.
- Proficient in knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of online marketing channels.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail