User Research Specialist at Carlcare
Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: User Research Specialist at Carlcare
Company: Carlcare Development
Deadline Date: 16th September, 2020
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As User Experience Researcher will be responsible for providing key insight into our customers, our products and our competitors, to enable the wider User Experience team to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across our wide range of brands and give our customers the inspiration they need to make our products the household name in tech world.
- Your overriding responsibility will be to understand users’ or customers pain points and needs as they engage with our products and find ways to improve the quality of experience they have with our products.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must reside in Lagos
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 2 years of user research experience in technology companies/ research firms.
- Excellent communication, presentation, social and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeksï¼› seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiar with mobile phone features and be good at user or consumer behavior studies
- Manage research projects from initial proposals to final deliverables
- Drive client satisfaction with problem-shooting proposals, value-added analyses and actionable insights.
- Develop in-depth understanding of users and summarize their preferences
- Build and foster strong relationships with key persons of both client organizations and in-house technical teams, in order to identify opportunities for expanding influence and driving attraction
- Contribute in developing advanced digital market research initiatives integrating conventional research methodologies with digital measurement techniques such as clickstream mining, social listening, ecommerce monitoring, advertisement tracking, etc.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.