Training Administrative Officer at Hudson Trident Limited
Hudson Trident Limited is a Nigerian registered company providing specialist services to the Maritime and Oil and Gas Industries in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Administrative Officer
The Training Administrative Officer shall be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Attend to all enquiries about the training school during walk-in visits, by phone, or by mail.
- Register course delegates on training programmes.
- Ensure all training records, documents, and correspondence are filed in a logical and retrievable manner.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and customers on training
- Prepare budget for training and liaise with relevant Units for implementation.
- Provide all the necessary administrative support before, during and after each training.
- Provide adequate support to the Instructors and Training Administrative Manager when required.
- Assist with the Marketing of Training Center to prospective students and companies.
- Update the training school social media pages as appropriate and track activities to increase patronage and client retention.
- Actively participate in internal and external audits as required.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Training Administrative Manager.
- First degree preferably in an Administration related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administration, customer service, and/or marketing.
- Proficiency in documentation and record keeping.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good networking and marketing skills.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills with very good command of English Language.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Good physical appearance.
- Applicants should be female and not older than 32 years of age.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.