Trainee Controls Systems Engineer (Corps Member) at an Engineering Company
- Post Date:January 7, 2021
- Apply Before: January 19, 2021
- Views 16
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 0 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical , Graduate Jobs
A reputable indigneous control systems engineering firm seeks to recruit a young and energetic candidate for the role of Trainee control systems engineer.
This position will be responsible for:
- Programming automation and control systems involving PLCs (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Basic knowledge of Electrical and industrial Systems
- Basic Knowledge in Software development would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with peers, management, vendors and customers.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric
Method of Application
Related Jobs (7)
New Job Vacancies at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited on January 12, 2021 Full Time
Omnicom Media Group Management Trainee Program 2021 on January 12, 2021 Full Time
Customer Engineer – Data & AI at Microsoft Nigeria on January 6, 2021 Full Time
Architect at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited on December 4, 2020 Full Time