Strategic Account Manager at a Pharmaceutical Company
Vincintoire Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager (Medical Device)
- Our client, a Pharmaceutical company urgently requires the services of a Strategic Sales Account Manager (Medical Devices).
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for increasing the visibility and awareness of the company’s products and the development of strategies, and approaches to maximize sales growth.
- He/she would also be in charge of managing the Strategic accounts, overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and working collaboratively with the extended sales team.
- Create new accounts by reaching out to potential customers, attending trade shows and networking with other professionals.
- Meet customer needs by promptly attending to problems, complaints or requests.
- Serve existing accounts by contacting customers for new orders and communicating the availability of new products.
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and approaches to maximize sales.
- Attending and organizing trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities.
- Prepare reports to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Sales reports
- Customer Relationship management (CMD Level )
- Responsible for ensuring monthly/quarterly/yearly targets are achieved
- Account Ownership of Hospitals, MOHs ( Federal and State ), Tertiary Hospitals, Teaching Hospitals, related Corporate Organisations.
- Drive Service Adoption from Local Hospitals / fulfillment centres.
- First Degree in life Sciences, Pharmacy, Medicine, Nursing or Dentistry or any related discipline
- 3-4 years related sales experience in the Health Sector.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted