About Company: Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise are in the areas of: (A) Cinema operation: we Manage sites; Own sites (B) Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management (C) Film Distribution: Rights Aquisition; Booking into cinemas; content development…
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: OND
- Experience: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Osun
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Department: Cinema Operations / Retail / Finance
Reports To: Branch Manager / Cinema Managers / Retail Managers / Finance Managers
- The Stock Administrator is responsible for store inventory and forecasting activities in assigned Cinema site associated with customers and products.
- Maintaining the required stock levels of everyday products and monitoring and analysing stock levels
- Ensuring stock availability at all times and forecasting stock replenishment.
- Forecasting stock requirements covering seasonal and promotional periods
- Responsible for preparing purchase requisition for all stocks needed on site. Purchase requisition for suppliers and the central warehouse
- Vendor management: follow-up on vendors to ensure prompt supply of approved order
- Receiving deliveries and taking inventory of stock received from vendors.
- Issuing stock to Team Lead and accurate record-keeping of the stock issued (for cinema operation)
- Damage and shrinkage control and reporting
- Communicate regularly with the logistic team (central warehouse) on movement and storage of stock.
- Working closely with the supplier base when necessary to ensure that stock is shipped within the agreed timetables.
- Working closely with retail management in developing new processes to ensure optimal stock control and great product availability.
- Communicate all availability issues and providing appropriate solutions.
- Verify and manage all site payables with Retail by matching approved purchase orders with vendors delivery documents (delivery note and or invoice) for every supply.
- Manage branch Fixed Asset register for additions and movements with the Support office.
- Stock management and control responsibilities which involve periodical (daily, weekly and monthly) stock take exercise, issuing out stock to team lead, daily reconciliation of stock issued to team lead.
- Daily review of sales and tracking of stock shortages.
- Ensure the compliance food handling and safety policies.
- Retail Managers
- Branch Managers
- Cinema Managers
- Finance Managers
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / OND with 2 – 3 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.