Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Marketing Manager
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: full-time
Specialization(s): Advertising / Digital Marketing
- To ensure a best in class user experience and manage the digital footprint by communicating information on products and passion points for the bank.
- Develop Digital marketing campaigns for Masterbrand and the bank’s products and services
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across the Bank to drive the realization of benefits from digital communications
- Proactively drive the digital roadmap in close collaboration with the Digital and Transaction team, Web Team and the software development teams to shape digital marketing and communications strategies by representing the user and stakeholder voice
- Work diligently with the User Experience and Web Management teams to improve the digital value to our customers
- Ensure that the implementation of digital projects is undertaken efficiently and effectively
- Identify unique opportunities for value communication by effectively leveraging the platforms, technologies and resources available.
- Managing the Bank’s Social Media Platforms and ensuring brand building content
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer complaint on Digital platforms
- Monitor brand related topics of conversation on the Digital space
- Handle online reputation management for the Bank.
- 2 – 3 years’ work experience in Communication and 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online