Software Developer at a NGO – Hamilton Lloyd Association
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Non-governmental organisation, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Duration: 3 Months
- Develop, test and implement new software program.
- Gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
- Participate in design meetings and consult with clients, technical partners to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Responsible for smooth running of CRM and IVR
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents
- Make good technical decisions that provide solutions to business challenges
- Provide comprehensive support to internal customers; achieve resolution to outstanding problems or issues
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and or reports as requested
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Knowledge of customization of CRM
- Knowledge of IVR
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge
Skills & Proficiencies:
- General Programming Skills
- Software Design, debugging, documentation and Testing
- Problem Solving
- Software Development Fundamentals.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their professional Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.