Site Supervisor at Oil and Gas Company – Willers Solutions Ltd.
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant role below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Mainland.
- Plan and direct the technical execution of various aspects of the project
- Provide technical guidance regarding structural repairs, construction, and design.
- Advise the construction manager regarding construction material costs and quantity calculations
- Produce and issue precise technical specifications and data sheets
- Write daily detailed reports on progress of activities as the play out
- Assisting in the tender enquiries and valuations
- Responsible for quality control of construction and civil engineering documents
- Oversee technical & non-technical engineering workers to guarantee successful completion of the project
- Mentor and train engineering students under the project STEM program
- Aided other departments in development of plan and cost estimates on road and drainage work
- Arranging the planning and scheduling of work
- Assist in the monthly Quality Audits
- Liaison with design team, local authority, contractors and suppliers
- B.Tech Civil Engineering (Master’s is an added advantage) in an Oil and Gas firm.
- COREN Certified, MNSE.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D, Microsoft Suite, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Outlook, CSC Orion, Prota Structure, Prota Details, Oracle Primavera P6.
- Strong project management skills.
- Skilled in Cost Management, Structural Analysis and Design, Construction Design, Material Management, Strategic Planning and other relevant skills.
Application Closing Date
11th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.