Senior Sales and Marketing Executive at Revolutionplus Property
- Post Date:January 5, 2021
- Views 8
Job Title: Senior Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to build our team of Sales & Marketing Executives at our Abuja Branch
The Sales & Marketing Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target of revenue, to increase the company’s year on year revenue.
- Source for viable clients for all our core services.
- Ensure that the company’s products are fully subscribed to at all times.
- Participate in marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, publications, mailings, etc
- Identifying and following up on prospective clients within defined area and/or target reach
- Book prospects meetings with clients to identify and progress business opportunities
- Open new relationships with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients.
- Ensure detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
- Continually update and develop knowledge of the overall business market place, the group’s product and service portfolio and competitor activities and inform management thereon.
- Ensure that the monthly laid down sales target is met.
- Sell, sell and sell.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Should reside in Abuja
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience doing sales and marketing.
- Prior Experience working in a sales team with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Excellent business acumen i.e. financial and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent resource management skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – people management, mentoring / coaching and leadership skills.
- Highly motivated, flexible & proactive
- Highly focused, disciplined, self-driven and goal-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly state the Job title “Graphics designer” using it as the subject for the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements
Application Deadline 6th January, 2021
Related Jobs (5)
Marketing and Advertising Officer at Cornerstone Insurance Plc on January 16, 2021 Full Time
New Job Vacancies at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited on January 12, 2021 Full Time