Senior Product Support Manager at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Product Support Manager
- Lead all tech operations on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to suggest improvement in ongoing projects
- Daily evaluation of metrics and communication/monitoring with team leads to discuss and impact team performance process improvement, problem resolution and workflow improvements
- Oversee Product Support Analysts, Supervisors, and Leads and their individual performance. Evaluate technical and skills development across the team members
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the product
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and install a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, operational excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Establish and review test plans; lead UAT to ensure team capability requirements and deadlines are met
- Conduct feedback sessions with Enterprise Systems Engineering teams to continuously iterate and improve team processes and performance
- Establish and track team KPIs and metrics, created reports to present to leadership and key stakeholders
- Create and prioritize initiatives to improve the product support process
- Supper the Product Support team in their day-to-day activities
- Work closely with the customer service, operations, and engineering teams, acting as the liaison relaying feedback from customers
- Identify pain points for the team and suggested improvements to key stakeholders
- Develop and implement a comprehensive Product Support Strategy
- Use appropriate analytical tools to determine the preferred product support strategy
- Periodically assessing and adjusting resource allocations and performance requirements to meet operational needs during strategy implementation
- Other responsibilities and tasks required to support organizational goals and objectives.
- This position reports to Head, Enterprise Systems Product.
Experience in Post-Implementation Support Role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Technical / Product support and 3+ years of experience managing a team of product support engineers and leads
- Strong technical background and ability to guide engineers liaise closely with product development and customer interaction. Ability to handle field (site) support and Central Support team is the key.
- ITIL certification is desired.
- Experienced and conversant in SLAs and ticket severities and reporting
- Diligent in generating and interpreting support metrics, and suggesting process improvements based on this data
- Experience setting short and medium-term direction for the team including improvement projects which seek to increase team efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation
- Collaborative mindset
- Confident, professional and courteous communication with customers
- Living and exhibiting company values.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
Unlocking Potential of Team Members:
- Experience in managing multidisciplinary teams to meet strategic objectives is important.
- Extensive experience and passion for coaching/ mentoring a team.
Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity:
- Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Annual paid vacation
- Group Life Insurance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online