Senior Pipeline Engineer at Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Pipeline Engineer
- We require a Senior Pipeline Engineer who has extensive multi-disciplinary hands on experience in Pipeline Design and Construction works on land and in swamps.
- The preferred candidate must be proficient in planning, supervision, training/competence development for junior engineers. Swamp pipeline experience is a major requirement for this role.
- Review and approve mechanical design standards and specifications
- Utilizing knowledge of sector and safety best-practices to execute projects
- Manage all pipeline engineering activities
- Review and approve process designs
- Prepare, check and approve all pipeline engineering deliverables
- Provide support to other departments on pipeline works
- Prepare project reports as at when due
- Carry out front – end studies for capital projects, and provide support where needed
- Coordinate all design activities
- Resolution of department non-conformities, and review and approval of documents relevant to pipeline Engineering matters.
- Minimum of First Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- At least 6 years minimum work experience as a Senior Pipeline Engineer
- Must possess at least 3 – 6 years of pipeline experience for land and swamp pipelines
- Must be a Registered Professional Engineer
- Advanced technical knowledge of pipeline-related projects
- Must possess relevant Engineering License
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Collaborate as a valued member of a multi-disciplinary team to execute projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.