Security Officer Job at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, and Anambra state. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team in the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Admin/ Customer Service Lead
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Protecting company property and maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Monitoring and controlling access at both the main gate entrance and the building entrances by both patients, visitors and staff members.
- Protect and secure staff, visitors and patients.
- Notify visitors of existing rules, regulations and safety procedures observed the facility.
- Ensuring the protection of patient information.
- Patrolling the facility to observe for signs of criminal activity or disorder.
- Ensure that all packages addressed/meant for patients are inspected before entering the facility to avoid dangerous objects are not smuggled in.
- Record any unusual occurrences within the facility.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of OND
- Should be physically fit.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ work experience as a Security Officer.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and CVs to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the job title – location e.g “Security Officer – Port Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.