Secretary at HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a consulting firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- We are currently in need of an experienced and efficient secretary to assume the duty of an administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Professional qualification like ICSAN is must
- Proven work experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.