Sales Executive at FMCG Firm- Williams Solution Limited (13 Openings)
- Post Date:May 12, 2020
- Views 69
Sales Executive at FMCG Firm-William Solution Limited (13 Openings)
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm, is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (FMCG _B2C)
Locations: Anambra, Abeokuta-Ogun, Calabar-Cross River, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Maiduguri-Borno, Yola-Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba, Minna-Niger, Lokoja-Kogi, Nasarawa, Jos-Plateau, Makurdi-Benue
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Prepare Sales projections for coming financial year by customer wise, product wise.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2 years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive_Location E.g. Sales Executive_ Abeokuta as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Related Jobs (2)
Sales Executives at Multipro Consumer Products Limited on July 5, 2020 Full Time