RF Planning Engineer (Telecom) at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Internet Service Provider firm is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: RF Planning Engineer (Telecom)
- Analyze Device and Classify Areas for Enhancement
- Design new Wireless Networks RF Plans
- Ensure Regulatory Standards are met
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Fixed Wireless Network Planning and optimization
- Capacity Dimensioning and Design
- Interference Analysis
- Ensure the best QOS delivered for the last mile end user
- Perform routine audits of network parameters and recommend remedial action where necessary
- Handle and monitor the performance of new upgrades on the network
- Enhance the Performance of Present Wireless Networks
- Have the ability to work in a team and Prioritize workload, report directly to RF Manager
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Computer engineering/Telecommunications.
- Minimum of 4 years Cognate Experience in Telecommunication Sector.
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal.
- Capable of making solid, fact-based decisions under pressure.
- Ability to work well in an international, multi-cultural, and high-pressure technical environment.
- Technical experience in a telecommunications or network operations environment.
- Very Good understanding of wireless communications Technology
N150,000 – N170,000 / month
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canidates should send their CV “MS Word” format to: email@example.com using “RF Planning Engineer” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.