Retail Store Manager
- Post Date:December 10, 2020
- Views 26
Retail Store Manager
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the outlet, sales, staff, stock, and resources management
- Manage budgets by scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain statistical and final records at store level.
- Deal with customers queries and complaints
- Oversee stock control, inventory and financial stock takes and stock counts.
- Maximise profitability and meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Ensure compliances with health and safety legislation
- Prepare the store ready for promotional activities and feature space display plan
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer service.
- Maintain store yearly steering wheel KPIs and engage all staff to contribute to store performance.
- Maintain store staff objectives and personal development plans by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Follow up Audit results and next steps to improve standards.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand their expectations and service requirements.
- Follow and execute marketing strategies (price, promotions) and monitor competitors and share feedbacks to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Maintain and follow Business Code of Conducts for self and employees at the store.
- Manage and report regulatory bodies visits at the stores.
To facilitate smooth flow of work and sales, the Store Manager interfaces between the following key people to the business:
- Vendors & Merchandisers.
- Departmental Managers.
- Department Chiefs/Supervisors.
- Procurement Team.
- Marketing Team.
- HR Team.
- Accounts Team.
- Loss Prevention Team
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position of interest as the subject of the email.