Research Analyst at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited
Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited is a fast growing Asset Management company established in 2012 and promoted by reputable investors. Alpha Morgan Capital is registered and authorized as a Funds/Portfolio Managers by Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for turning data into actionable insights by recognizing trends and anomalies in multivariate datasets. In order to use these insights for business improvement.
- Conduct fact-based research and analysis
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
- Perform due diligence, research analysis (economic outlook, sector report, equity note, Daily market report) and documentation of transactions.
- Create presentations for client portfolios.
- Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Three or more years of experience (Analyst/ Snr. Analyst position) in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
- Expertise with Excel, and PowerPoint
- Quantitative and qualitative research experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online