Quantity Surveyor at a Real Estate Company – Management FIRST
Management FIRST – Our client, a Real Estate Comoany is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Employment contract type: Permanent
Job Description (Responsibilities)
- Reviewing construction plans and preparing quantity requirements.
- Scrutinizing maintenance and material costs, as well as contracts to ensure the best deals.
- Liaising with site managers, clients, contractors and subcontractors.
- Preparing reports, analyses contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous
- Sound knowledge of construction, excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
- Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.