Tyonex Nigeria Ltd. is a group of registered companies, with operational base throughout Nigeria and corporate head office based in Lagos, Nigeria. Established since September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria. It is also a member of several trade bodies such as WTO, Nigerian German Trade Delegation.
Quality Control Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Pharmaceutical
- Manage the provision of analytical services (finished products, intermediate products, raw materials and packaging materials/components).
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of all raw materials, packaging materials, intermediate materials being received into the company to ensure only materials of acceptable quality are received at all times.
- Have complete authority and responsibility for the sampling, testing, acceptance and rejection of intermediate and finished products produced by the company.
- Develop testing, manufacturing, packaging procedures and other critical quality documents, and manage their controls to ensure world-class Quality Management System.
- Develop testing specifications, monographs and reports for all raw/packaging materials, finished and intermediate products.
- B.Sc./HND applied Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial chemistry,
- Post graduate qualifications in science desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company
- Practical instrumentation method of analysis, a must.
- Must be computer literate.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.