Project Manager at Svelte Global
Svelte Global Company – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Project Manager at Svelte Global
Company: Svelte Global Company
Deadline Date: 26th September, 2020
Specialization: Project Management
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Lagos
- The Project Manager manages key client projects and responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope
- Oversee all aspects of projects.
- 3 years proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.