Product Manager at Talent Rendezvous
Talent Rendezvous (TR) is a Human Resource development company created with a drive to resolve the challenges of managing & developing people in organizations within Nigeria and Africa. TR is a solution and value-driven company created to impact a large number of businesses and young professionals over Africa.
Talent Rendezvous continues to grow to become a leading provider of human resources solution for organizations, serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of Human resource management. Created to provide sustainable solutions that help manage and develop organizations, human capital and by extension a thriving and excellent job market in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
- To oversee the Product Development and production team as well as working closely with the design and sales teams within the fashion brand ecosystem
- Develop strategies and campaigns to increase sales for the company
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the fashion product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritising product and customer requirements
- Responsible for handling product communication of the company both offline and online
- Stay up to date on the latest trends to keep up with consumer demands.
- Working closely with production, sales & marketing, and design to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are achieved
- Analyzing the market for new fashion trends for different kids and look for potential distribution partners who are ready to display and sell our collections in their stores
- Define business goals and marketing strategies for the company so that they can make profitable business
- Maintain good relations with the manufacturers and travel to many areas, attend fashion shows and exhibitions where there are opportunities to showcase our designs
- Determine efficient methods which the designers can follow in creating new designs and meet their deadlines
- Report about business deals that have been cracked and contracts that the company has earned to the seniors and maintain a record of all the work done.
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar field
- 3 years proven experience in a similar position in fashion/retail industry
- Knowledgeable about fashion and kids clothing
- Research and analytical skills
- Must be creative
- Ability to Forecast and multitask
- Ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication
- Collaborative skills
N60,000-N70, 000 + Commission monthly
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.