Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
Job Location: Lagos
Company: Willers Solutions Limited
Deadline Date:20th June, 2020
Specialization: Procurement/ Purchasing
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 5-7 years
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Identify potential sources of equipment and materials required by the company
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or related field
- Min of 4 years of cognate experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Impeccable time management
- Good financial Acumen
- Strategic thinking.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.