EYN Projects respects and believes in the infinite worth of every individual. We demonstrate this belief through our development and humanitarian services to affected communities, equal employment opportunities, building and strengthening staff’s skills, and ensuring qualitative and effective service delivery.
- Job Type: Contract
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Borno
- Job Field: Consultancy , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- We are looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to assess and reform our Procurement processes and procedures, provide expert guidance and review our Procurement Policy.
- Review of Procurement policy to reflect best practice and international standards
- Strengthen the organization’s Procurement processes and procedures
- Meeting with and advising staff throughout the consultation process.
- Analyse and determine the organization’s procurement needs for optimization.
- Review procurement practices and procedures vis a vis best practice
- Compile and present findings and recommendations in a detailed report at the end of the consultancy.
- Develop a detailed plan to drive changes and improvements.
- B.sc in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or any other relevant field with more than 5years hands-on experience in Procurement or related field
- Knowledge of international standards of Procurement best practices and procedures
- Knowledge of working in Nigerian Humanitarian and development Context
- Attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven experience in Procurement consulting.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to analyze Procurement processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen.
DURATION OF CONSULTANCY:
- Three (3) weeks
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.