Flipped Learning Africa is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School English Teacher (Build Lesson Plans for Video Lessons)
Work Level:Fresh Graduates/Entry Level
Job Type: Full Time
Deadline: 6th June,2020
- Flipped Learning Africa is looking to create excellent English video lessons
- While we contract with animators to build the actual videos, we need excellent teachers (like YOU!) to help us plan and prepare awesome primary school English lessons for Nigerian students.
We will expect you to use our templates to:
- Build a lesson plan
- Write a script
- Plan a storyboard (don’t be intimidated by this step! – its just a visual script, and we will be here to help)
- Record the voiceover
We will then turn your lesson plans into an awesome animated video lesson, that will be shared and used by the MILLIONS of teachers and students on our platform.
If you are successful, this can become a long-term opportunity to build as many videos as you want.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Know how to teach elementary English well
- Have heard of the I do, We do, You do approach to teaching
- Are a quick learner and can self-direct your work.
Note: We are seeking only Nigerian Teachers.