Preschool / Early Years Teacher at British Preparatory School
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Preschool / Early Years Teacher at British Preparatory School
Company: British Preparatory School
Deadline Date: 29th September, 2020
Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 5 years old in an early years school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSC, BA, PGDE in education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Must have experience of English National Curriculum and EYFS curriculum with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be very computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV with a Covering Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.