Pharmacy Technician at Reliance Family Clinics
Reliance Family Clinics is a patient-centred chain of clinics, set up in a bid to revolutionise and improve everything about the way healthcare is provided in Nigeria. As such, its operations are designed to optimize comfort, ease and well-being, across all engagements. It does this at an affordable rate and in the most friendly, supportive and respectful environment, providing excellent healthcare.
In addition to the quality of our services, we are extremely proud of our dynamic work environment where you can be whoever you want to be. We are a team of bubbly, hardworking individuals whose culture and core values allow us to complement each other and collaborate towards common goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Pharmacy Technician on the Reliance Family Clinics team will be responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics
- Our pharmacy team will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality. The successful candidate will be friendly, excel in verbal and written communication and be technologically savvy
- This person will have prior experience in retail or clinical pharmacy and be passionate about helping patients achieve their health goals. An ability to speak multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Accurately interpret patient prescriptions
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counselling on medications, adherence and preventive practices
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools
- Any other relevant tasks required for setting up and functioning of The Clinic.
- Minimum qualification of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus)
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
You’ll love this opportunity because:
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online