Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant at Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Ref No: sfh-39124
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Hire (8 months)
- The incumbent shall, support the Monitoring & Evaluation activities of the project in Taraba state.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Support Data management, Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Support Advocacy and Technical Knowledge
- Support the development of costed Monitoring & Evaluation Plan
- Project coordination and implementation
- B.Sc in Sciences / Social Sciences / Statistics
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years post-NYSC experience.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Proficient at using with electronic databases
- Knowledge of national HIV reporting tools
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online