Finance Services Manager Job at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Finance Services Manager
Job Type: Full Time (Mid Level Career Position)
Deadline: 16th June, 2020
Job Location: Lagos
- We are desirous of engaging a Financial Services Manager for her agency banking operations.
- The ideal candidate is required to have audit experience, strong analytical skills, problem solving mindset and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The Financial services manager will be required to create financial reports, develop long-term financial goals, and direct and coordinate a team of support staff. It should also be noted that some travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and Train Financial Staff. The Financial Services Manager is responsible for both hiring and training financial staff, such as loan officers, audit and reconciliation staff, etc.
- Monitor Staff Financial Goals. The financial services manager is are responsible for supervising the entire financial staff. S/He will be required to monitor their financial goals and provide assistance to staff who aren’t meeting these goals.
- Write Risk Reports. The financial services manager will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its financial goals, clearly explaining these issues in detailed financial reports that are reviewed by the manager in charge of the branch or business.
- Establish Business Relationships. The financial services manager will maintain strong relationships with businesses and customers.
- Analyse Financial Records. Detailed daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports must be carefully analysed by the financial services manager, who is responsible for making sure that the business achieves her revenue targets.
- Develop Annual Budget Plans. The financial services manager will be required to create an annual budget for the business.
- Recoup Delinquent Payments. The financial services manager may be required to recoup delinquent payments from customers, as well as negotiating agreements in order to recover money that has been loaned out.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Associates / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Banking and Finance or relevant Management Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of audit process.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have experience with various accounting software
- Other professional qualifications related to accounting will be an added advantage
- Candidate must live within Lekki / Ajah / Sangotedo area.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a time sensitive environment
- Thorough knowledge of financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions (i.e. data entry clerk versus company president)
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience.
- Gross Salary (N1,800,000 – 2,400,000 per annum) + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Don’t keep this, share with someone that needs it!