Mechanical Fittings Instructor at Dexterous Applied Training Institute
Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Fittings Instructor
Employment Type: Contract
- The job role involves the training of students in Mechanical Fitting
- The goal is to deliver training in an efficient and hands-on manner in order for expected course outcomes to be achieved.
- Ensure the development of up to date course materials and teaching slides (if required)
- Plan, organize and deliver course during the course duration
- Liaise with training coordinator to determine appropriate course delivery methods
- Administer Assessment
- Mark exam papers (where relevant) in accordance with marking guidelines and compute student scores
- Adhere to agreed training schedules and no. of expected course delivery man-hours
- To maintain accurate attendance records
- To conduct student evaluations in accordance with the Institute’s policies
- To make a suggestion to the training coordinator concerning improvements in curriculum
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent required
- Possession of City and Guilds or any other valid MECHANICAL FITTINGS certifications is required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent Instructional abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Pipe fittings, joints, valves etc.
- Familiarity with mechanical fitting techniques
- Must possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to conduct research
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must exhibit emotional stability and control
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com using “Mechanical Fittings Instructor” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.