Mechanical Engineer at Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited
Sanco Consolidated Nigeria Limited majorly focuses on mechanical and industrial engineering as well as providing fabrication services, steel fabrication and repair services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist.
- Design a way to test the parameters of systems in order to understand the limitations of a product.
- Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
- Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
- Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed.
- Present information to company leaders about each product line or manufacturing process.
- Follow all local and federal compliance rules in order to preserve the company’s good standing.
- Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance and sale.
- Compile data about products in a shared computer software program.
- Assist with mentoring new employees as well as others on your team during project task completion.
- Strive to continue to work on developing new skills and knowledge within the industry by attending seminars, reading professional publications and leading conferences.
- Work with company leaders in order to develop new ways of increasing profit and reducing waste within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in computer software programs related to general office tasks, design and programming
- Knowledge about all aspects of physics and engineering
- Strong knowledge of mechanics and electro-mechanical systems
- Solid leadership and time management skills
Application Closing Date
25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.