Mechanical Designer at GraceCo Limited
GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Designer
Location: Alagbado Lagos
- Prepare calculations on the proposed machine before completing technical drawings
- Calculate factors like tolerance, dimensions, and thermal and structural analysis
- Responsible for creation of 2D drawings and 3D modeling
- Responsible for generation of Assembly drawings and bills of materials
- Responsible for meeting design to cost figures
- Responsible for carrying out design change requests in a timely manner
- Ensures the mechanical design output fits in with all other aspects of the design
- Responsible for reporting progress of all assigned tasks to the Engineering Manager and Project Management teams.
- Provide support during the building (Fabrication) and installation process, ensuring that the machine is built properly and according to design specification
- Creation of technical reports and documentation as required for projects.
Job location and working hours:
- The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an engineering role or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep IT and CAD software (SOLIDWORKS) knowledge
- Strong computer and mathematical skills
- Experience designing industry-specific products
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to adapt to change
- Able to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated attitude and the ability to use initiative
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Mechanical Designer” as the subject of the email.