Marketing Officer at Bami Consults
Bami Consults – Our client, a reputable professional membership organization with international affiliation is undergoing expansion is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A reputable professional membership organization with international affiliation is undergoing expansion.
- The organization seeks highly talented and versatile individuals to join its Secretariat.
Reporting to the Executive Secretary, the Marketing Officer is responsible for
- Develop effective marketing strategies to enhance the organization’s brand identity;
- Conduct relevant market researches to identify business trends and members’ needs;
- Organize a calendar of marketing events (including promotions, exhibitions, workshops and fundraising activities) consistent with the organization’s goals and objectives;
- Plan and execute marketing and advertising campaigns on a variety of media including online advertising, print ads, radio and television campaigns to boost the organization’s PR;
- Collaborate with other team members (including membership team, projects and content development), volunteers and outside agencies in the delivery of approved marketing plans;
- Create promotional materials for the association’s events and for adhoc use;
- Develop, implement and manage the organization’s social media strategy. Manage and grow all social media accounts (manage posts, respond to enquiries, engage followers, etc.);
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise the association’s brand awareness;
- Oversee and regularly update the association’s website(s);
- Coordinate with outside agencies (for example designers and content developers) to produce marketing materials. Write, edit and proofread marketing materials for use in different channels; subject to relevant approvals;
- Assist with writing press releases and communicating with media representatives, subject to Executive approvals;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, English or related field degree.
- 3+ years previous experience in marketing and PR, with strong social media skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite and other marketing tools (Dynamics, Excel, CRM, etc.).
- Team player.
- Strong critical thinking, creative and problem-solving skills.
- Copywriting and graphic/ digital design experience are added advantage.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Must be able to express the organization’s views creatively.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Marketing Officer” as the subject of the mail