Marketing Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Post Date:December 21, 2020
- Views 14
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a conglomerate with big investment in pharmaceutical sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Drive overall development and execution of the region’s marketing plans, ensuring right stakeholders are engaged
- Anticipate challenges and risks, using proactive contingency and scenario planning
- Drive launch plans for new products or solutions, ensuring right resources are deployed
- Effectively manages the budget with accurate forecasts based on historical results and future projections
- Set clear performance metrics for programs and regularly tracks performance
- Proactively sharing insights across the business and apply insights consistently to meaningfully differentiate the products/solutions
- Work closely with sales team to understand market trends and needs, equip them to effectively engage with customers
- Understand the importance of brand positioning and the role of insight in driving it
- Execute marketing activities in line with global positioning an strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or related Technical discipline. MBA is preferred
- Prior experience in diagnostic and sales is preferred
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a proven track record
- Strong communication skills, results driven and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Experienced Product Managers are welcomed to apply.
- 3 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Methods of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV to: email@example.com with Job Title and Location as the subject of their email