Marketing Executive at Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Source and sign up new clients for both investment products and real estate
- Ensure customer retention in order to bring about going concern in business
- Review investment plans
- Assess clients’ financial status
- Evaluate deposits strategies and risks
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation
- Analyze risks and approve investment plans
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates)
- Set up withdrawal plans
- Maintain updated records of investors
- Convince clients about investment roll-over
- Monitor progress of existing investors.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers in marketing and purchasing of property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Estate Management / Banking and Finance or any related field
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate and Micro Banking salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants residing between Mowe, Ojodu berger axis will be contacted.