Maintenance Advisor at an Independent Energy Company
An Independent Energy Company with upstream and midstream assets in Nigeria is seeking highly skilled candidates to occupy the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Advisor
Ref Number: SECPM4
Locations: Lagos & Akwa Ibom
Job Type: Permanent
Purpose of the Role
- The Maintenance Advisor will implement a safe and efficient maintenance plan for all projects -in the Company’s facilities in close liaison with the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Satisfy the technical integrity target and ensure all mechanical equipment are operated within design limit.
- Plan and execute all maintenance in accordance with Company policy, OEM specifications and statutory requirement
- Work with Production Superintendent in identifying key indicators for any plant turn around maintenance and ensure resources are available for smooth execution
- Fabricate, assemble, or install material / mechanical component according to specifications and evaluate the performance of the equipment
- Perform a variety of mechanical work as a qualified and experienced maintenance personnel
- Examine machines and oversee diagnostic tests to determine functionality problems.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades a Assist the maintenance supervisor to organise, supervise and perform quality control on work performed by maintenance team
- Ensure critical spares are available at all time
- Observe Company safety rules and good housekeeping in accordance with the Company’s operating Mentor and coach peers and subordinates in the execution of maintenance tasks.
- Make recommendations towards resolving recurring plant problems or failures
- Perform skilled repair services of mechanical and basic structural systems and machinery equipment
- Maintain standard health of machinery and equipment and report to supervisor on machinery Inventory
- Maintain design maintenance chart and records for the purpose of reference.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Requires 5 years of related experience In a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill In maintenance area (mechanical, electrical and Instruments)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Must be conversant with PTW system, work order processes and maintenance documentation
- Must have the ability to plan, manage and execute a project or plant modification
- Must have the ability to remain calm under duress and in emergency situations.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae in PDF format as an attachment to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the role and reference number as the subject of the email.
- Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disqualified.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.