Locum Pharmacist at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited – We are a retail pharmacy chain practicing pharmaceutical care in its entirety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
- Prepares medications and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities by reviewing and interpreting physician orders.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow;
- Verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals, order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Complies with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration by monitoring nursing unit inspections; maintaining records for controlled substances;
- Removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory; supervising the work results of support personnel;
- Studying existing and new legislation, advising management on needed actions.
- Protects patients and technicians by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- Reviewing professional publications;
- Establishing personal networks;
- Participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Proven experience as a pharmacist
- Thorough understanding of dosage administration and measurement, chemical compounds, medical brands etc
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and Pharmacy information systems Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach Integrity and compassion.
- 2-5 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in person at:
Divine Court Plaza,
3 Egbeda-Idimu Road, Moshalashi Bus-Stop,
Alimosho – Lagos State.