Junior Manager at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company – Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Manager
Category: Quayside Mariner
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Attend the daily quayside tool box meeting with Senior Mariner.
- Monitor the efficient, safe and effective day-to-day quay side activities at Company Marine Logistic Base (FLT quay side and FOT quay side Onne), in accordance with TOTAL DGEP rules: vessels loading/offloading (deck cargo, bulk cargo, dangerous goods, critical lifts, etc.), vessels tank cleaning, cargo transfer in the free zone, etc.
- Liaise with entity coordinators (Field Operations/ECP, Drilling & Completion, Projects, Support entities, Technical Logistics), Vessel Masters, INTELS supervisors, Beach Masters for the cargo, vessels and logistics means movements, if requested by Senior Mariner or Logistics Superintendent.
- Follow up the mobilization of additional equipment to entities (FOPS, D&C, ECP, Projects) under Senior Mariner’s requests.
- Ensure the ETA of the vessels is known before the arrival.
- Mobilize INTELS’ supervisors, clerks and OSBA before to commence the operations.
- Collect the stamped manifest upon arrival of the vessel, report immediately non-manifested cargo and missing items on board to the logistics superintendent and Senior Mariner.
- Report the backload for Third Parties, Helifuel tanks and Waste Skips at the arrival of the vessel and on a daily basis to Logistics Superintendent and Senior Mariner.
- Check for potential drop objects and other anomalies before loading and discharging.
- Ensure accuracy of INTELS’ supervisors and clerks in the operations execution and reporting.
- Stuffing/unstuffing of mini containers at the quay side stacking area.
- Collect and dispatch the loading list to the vessel bridge before the load out.
- Submit the loading list to RLM Officer upon completion of the activity for reconciliation.
- Submit and stamp outbound cargo manifest to the vessel.
- Daily inspection of the stacking and quayside areas.
- Act as a safety watcher on Tank Cleaning operations, Heavy and Critical Lifts.
- Release a daily report on the cargo loaded and offloaded, remaining work to be performed per vessel, INTELS delays and backload to the Senior Mariner.
- To stuff and un-stuff CCUs at the stacking area.
- To participate of the quay side housekeeping.
- Keep working tools in order before departure (radio, line phone, computer, life jacket, etc.).
- Carry out any other duties/projects that may be assigned to him/her by the hierarchy
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted