Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To perform the financial management functions in Montaigne AH Limited.
- Functionally reports into: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Administratively reports to: Head, Finance & Accounts
- Supervises: None
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Prepares income tax and other government reports
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtors schedule
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgement
- Prepares report of daily bank balances
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- Satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures
Minimum Education Qualifications / Requirement
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Must be a Male.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Required Competencies.
- Sound accounting knowledge.
- SAGE pastel Skills.
- IT skills.
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail.