Java Developer at Norrenberger
- Post Date:June 29, 2020
- Views 86
Java Developer at Norrenberger
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Java Developer at Norrenberger
Job Location: Abuja
Deadline Date: 1st August, 2020
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
- We are looking for a Java and Angular Developer with 4 years’ experience.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team, and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front-end and back-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
Skills and Qualifications
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Abstract classes and interfaces
- Collections: lists, maps, sets
- Exceptions (checked and unchecked)
- Java keywords: static, final, volatile, synchronized, transient, this super, etc.
- Java virtual machine (JVM) and memory management
- Multithreading and synchronization
- Dependency injection
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, JS methods and typescript for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Working with SQL database to create and integrate restful services.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Perform other task assigned to you by the HOD
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.