Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Solutions Developer
Job ID: 51544
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Computer Software
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- Work with the business to design cutting edge custom-applications that will allow our meet business to stay ahead of the competition and achieve their strategic goals.
- Design structures and tools for systems which meet business needs, delivering the technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by the business and execution by the development team
- Translating technical plans into detailed designs for implementation using selected products
- Ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree: IT and Computer Sciences
- Project Management Certification
- Demonstrable programming skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in:
- Application development in .NET (VB and/or C#)
- Relational database experience (MS SQL Server focused)
- Familiarity with all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Troubleshooting Ability
- Writing codes
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply