IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager at ARM Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager at ARM Holding Company
Company: Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
Deadline Date:19th September, 2020
Specialization: Information Technology / ICT
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Lagos
- The IT Operations and Infrastructure Manager plans, directs and designs the company’s IT infrastructure, while simultaneously managing the IT team responsible for maintaining that infrastructure.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline, plus relevant professional IT Certifications
- 8+ years of experience in IT infrastructure deployment and management, project management and solutions delivery
- 4+ years of management experience, with 2+ years in a middle management role
Other Required Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Substantial experience in financial management for IT
- Experience in strategic development and planning
- Experience in interpreting and applying information security standards and best practices
- Proficient knowledge of server architecture, software development process improvement.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, using the Job Title as the subject of the email to: email@example.com