IT Manager at Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited has a strong management team made up of competent, knowledgeable and experienced hands, who have an in-depth understanding of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job
As a leader in the IT department, and an employee responsible for organisation-wide systems and information, an IT Manager job description should include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designingtraining programsand workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- As a manager in the organisation, the IT Manager job description should ask for several years’ industry experience, and a qualification or degree in one of the following fields: Information, Technology, Science or Computer Science, Management
N100,000 – N160,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email