Inventory Officer at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company – Maventeq Systems Limited
Maventeq Systems Limited – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Category: Storekeeping Services
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out Rotational inventory count of all material Plants as planned by the Stock & Material Analyst and flags any discrepancy discovered during the process.
- Track inventory reconciliation worksheet in liaison with the warehouse team.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in the annual Auditors / Partners audit review process and ensure that the specified range of stock is counted.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted