Inventory Analyst at International Brewries (ABInBev)
Job Title: Inventory Analyst – Onitsha Plant
To effectively audit all inventory transactions and ensure compliance.
Key roles and responsibilities
▪ Warehouse receipts and credit reconciliation
▪ Finished Goods and Empties Transfer Reconciliation
▪ Stock Take Reconciliation & Capture
▪ Archiving of loading and return documents
▪ VPO/DPO Implementation
▪ Daily Reports Compilation
▪ Safety Monitoring Update and Recording
▪ Stock write offs (Breakages & BITs)
▪ Partake in OWDs and audits
▪ Manage Inventory:
1. Verify stock and delivery documentation daily.
2. Audit route settlement processes
▪ Maintain Stock Quality:
1. Monitor stock age and rotation.
2. Monitor packaging quality.
▪ Manage Zone Inventory Policy & Governance Controls:
1. Stock age policy (FEFO).
2. Inventory days of cover management (OOR & OOS).
▪ • Lead and Manage the team for performance:
1. Manage own performance.
The occupant of this position should possess/ be:
▪ Minimum of a B.Sc./ B. Tech/HND in a related field
▪ Minimum of 1-year work experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
▪ Computer Literacy with advanced work knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
▪ Ability to Synthesize/ innovate for execution while adhering to guiding work ethics & compliance
▪ Appreciable level of assertiveness with the ability to deliver under pressure.
▪ Dependable: Consistently follow through on tasks.
▪ A good team player with good interpersonal skills.
▪ Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020.
How To Apply:
Interested INTERNAL applicants who meet the above specifications should inform his/her line manager and apply in writing and send his/her CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 10, 2020.