Graphics Design INTERNSHIP – Work from Home
- Post Date:April 29, 2020
- Views 174
De Sync Center Limited is a customer software development company.
We create custom enterprise mobile and web solutions for startups, entrepreneurs, mid-size businesses and corporate organizations.
Company website: https://synccentre.com/
Company Address: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Position: Intern (Graphics Design)
Deadline for Application: 12th May, 2020
Type of Job: Internship (Work from Home)
We desire qualified applicants seeking hands-on experience in design, digital marketing and software development. We mean individuals who actually want to learn real-world skills that you can put on a resume other than “great work ethic” and “great multi-tasker”. If you are still excited, read on.
NOTE: We do not expect you to be perfect; we are not. We want intelligent people who love to learn and are as hungry as a panda. This is a great opportunity to join us in building something big from the ground up, and have a whole lot of fun in the process.
INTERNSHIP – Requirements
- You must possess good time management skills and independence! You will be working remotely, aka you must be self-motivated to work without a boss looking over your shoulder
- An ability to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week for 3–6 months
Perfect Match (Graphics)
- Proficiency with any of InDesign, Photoshop (preferred), CorelDraw and Illustrator
- You can produce high-quality visual assets like graphics, icons and logos
- You feel confident designing visual layouts for web pages or app screens
- Excellent research abilities and a meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (not required but great to have)
- Remote work life
- You get to perfect and specialize in any of the above IT areas using real life projects.
- You would be properly equipped and positioned for IT employment.
- You get an Internship Certificate from us and become our ambassador.
- Grow into a full developer role as against intern if you stay for a year. Same applies to Graphics and Digital Marketing.
- Opportunity to transition into full employment with us.
- Working with industry professionals side by side.
- You learn all this free of charge.
Note: Internship positions are fully remote.
Click here to apply